Contracts Administrator #112033
Location : Audubon, PA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 65000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/27/2023
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
A job-seeker is needed to join our client as a Contracts Administrator in Audubon, PA! As the Contracts Administrator, you will primarily be responsible for handling the entire contract process. This direct hire opportunity offers a starting salary of $65k!
Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator Include:
- Supporting domestic and international assigned regional field sales and partnering closely with internal departments.
- Coordinating and preparing quality Purchase contracts
- Coordinating for field sales members on all aspects of healthcare account contracts
- Interacting with Pricing Administration Team to ensure contract terms conform to pricing arrangement and final approved pricing is included in contract
- Administering and analyzing Purchase contracts within contract management database.
- Negotiating business terms and conditions within scope of responsibility. Ensuring contract provisions are clear and conform to company policy. Facilitating the approval process of all contract documents from pre-contract through post-signature phases as necessary
- Maintaining processes that provide timely notification of critical contract events (e.g. renewals, termination and due dates contained within the agreements)
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Contracts Administrator Include:
- 2-3 years of experience in a contract administration, paralegal, or similar position
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Related Field
- Firm understanding of contract administration principles and concepts
- Contract Red-Lining experience in MS Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent relationship management skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.