IT Support Analyst #102705
IT Help Desk
A friendly and knowledgeable IT Support Analyst is needed for a Direct-hire position in Newark, DE. As the IT Support Analyst, you will be responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining hardware and software products.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Analyst include::
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of, and the ability to administer Client IT systems in an enterprise environment, including Laptops/Desktops/Tablets, Microsoft OS &OS Components, Microsoft Office Products, Adobe products, Printers, Peripherals, Various Client Software Products, Help Desk related client/server-based tools (Bomgar, ManageEngine ServiceDesk)
- Develops, maintains, and updates base image package and automation of OS/software installation or update packages, ensuring compliance with department policy and end-user based software licensing.
- Identifies, recommends, administers, and maintains software to support this Setup, install, implement, maintain, enhance, and configure Client IT Systems to meet manufacturer requirements and best practice based on published authoritative guidance and/or address business needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic network issues
- Reviews group policy and other policy settings/system scans which affect client machines and recommends and requests enhancements/changes based on observation and troubleshooting Assess, recommend, procure, and install hardware/software to meet end-user or application
- Manages the end-user hardware/software lifecycle. Follows defined purchasing policies for hardware refreshes, off-cycle purchases, software purchases, etc.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of deployed hardware and software
- Assemble, install, move, and retire end-user hardware (including appropriate cabling)
- Instruct users in the use of equipment, system software, and manuals, effectively communicating technical items to non-technical staff. Develop user documentation
- Participates in and supports intercompany and third-party relationships.
- Perform testing, monitoring, and/or as.ist in maintenance/patching of IT infrastructure components as appropriate.
- Recommend requirements related to the non-Client IT systems areas of the IT stack supporting business applications (e.g. Application settings, OS settings, DB setting, back-ups, authentication, etc.), based on manufacturer published authoritative guidance and/or company policy.
- Works with other IT team members to implement and monitor requirements.
- Self-identifies knowledge/skill gaps and required training needs for current and future products. Proposes and executes a plan to close gaps using a combination of self-study/research, industry conferences, and formal training.
- Drafts, recommends enhancements to, implements, monitors, and adheres to department and company policies, controls, and working practices. Considers policy, security, and risk management impact when performing assigned duties
- Provides guidance to and assists other IT Team Members, End Users, and Third-Parties related to the above.
- Perform any and all other appropriate functions as required.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline from an accredited college or university, with minimum two years experience in computer operations, desktop support, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience supporting users across a variety of platforms in an enterprise environment
- Experience in an end-user support role with demonstrated troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; able to prioritize multiple assignments
- Capable of working independently, multi-tasking, and assuming responsibility for deliverables Complied with department and company policies
- Worked in Help Desk ticketing system, documenting issues and resolution on a daily basis
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to tailor communications to both a technical and business-oriented level
- Dedicated weekly time to learning new skills necessary for self-development
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.