Manager of Business Systems #107281
The Manager of Business Systems is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Business Applications Team and will have a pivotal role in assuring that our systems, processes, reporting, and people are aligned with the company’s strategic direction. This role is a hands-on direct manager role who will be the subject matter expert in Salesforce and will lead the team in the overall strategy and solution decisions for Business Applications initiatives. The ideal candidate is an experienced technical expert in Salesforce with experience managing teams.
The Manager of Business Systems is responsible for reviewing requirements from the business and translating those into solutions that fit into our application ecosystem in a scalable and efficient manner. Enterprise-wide understanding of the business and technology landscape is a key component in this role. This role is expected to not only understand our application landscape, but also being extremely familiar with Imprivata business processes and internal operations procedures. This is very much a player/coach role as we are a very ‘roll your sleeves up’ team where all team members are part of solutioning and executing. This role touches and influences all parts of the business including reporting & analysis, sales operations, and revenue/finance operations. The ideal candidate is extremely comfortable with Salesforce from a technical perspective with a history of proven experience and career growth.
Duties And Responsibilities
· Lead and develop the Business Applications team
· Act as a technical coach and mentor to the team members.
· Act as a project lead and take work items on to help in needed areas to keep projects moving.
· Ensure alignment and team adherence to the Business Operations agile process.
· Manage relationships and workload of external contractors as well as acting as a liaise to Imprivata
· Work closely with the functional business leaders within Imprivata to ensure customer satisfaction and act as an escalation point if there are concerns around team performance.
· Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the Salesforce platform to the Business Applications team.
· Communicate with other Imprivata resources and with clients regarding status, issues and creative solutions.
· Design solutions with the enterprise ecosystem in mind for scalable and efficient solutions
· Keep customers (internal) updated on timeframe expectations
· Self-manage your time to deliver on projects as well as adhere to industry best practices
· Bachelor’s degree in a technology field
· 5+ years of Salesforce experience
· 2+ years of direct management experience
· 1+ years of Salesforce CPQ experience
· Consulting experience is desired
· Experience with PMI or Agile project management methodologies desired
· Salesforce Administrator Certification
· Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
· Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
· Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification
· Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification
· Strong knowledge and experience within Sales or Revenue Ops role
· Experience with NetSuite or other ERP systems
· Experience architecting solutions to complex business problems
· Experience designing and presenting solutions to business users as well as executives
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!