Sr Analyst Applied Analytics #107394
Our client in Philadelphia, PA is seeking a Senior Analyst with a focus in Applied Analytics to join the team remotely. This is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity.
Applied Analytics leaders are responsible for developing and translating the data story in meaningful ways and applying analytical insights to business challenges. This requires being a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to business and marketing performance analytics. Applied Analytics leads are responsible for the foundational elements that make our clients better able to plan, optimize, measure, and share the performance of their marketing efforts.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Four year degree (with a business focus such as Statistics, Economics, Finance or Marketing)
- Master’s degree (preferred)
- 3-4 years of business experience in marketing consulting, advertising or interactive
- Knowledge of the digital environment and in aligning marketing strategies with business needs
- Power BI or Tableau experience
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, segmentation, targeting, direct marketing and customer care)
- Ability to independently diagnose and troubleshoot
- Ability to work across multiple disciplines and teams
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Hands on experience manipulating data and developing visually compelling reports
- Proven record with strong client relationship skills
- Strong familiarity with the digital environment and tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, DCM, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!