Workforce Management Capacity Planner #101780
Workforce Management Capacity Planner
A job-seeker is needed for a Workforce Management Capacity Planner position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Workforce Management Capacity Planner, you will primarily be responsible for providing forecasting, staffing and financial planning support for operations partners. You will work with senior leaders in WFM, operations and finance to define annual staffing requirements and the hiring plans needed to support them. This temp-to-hire position is offering $50/an HR.
Responsibilities of the Workforce Management Capacity Planner include:
- Serving as a WFM ambassador supporting customers and selling services both internally and externally.
- Forecasting membership contact rates, receipts, volumes, shrinkage, written correspondence, claims and other inventories as needed using forecasting modules and other forecasting tools while applying applicable forecasting techniques such as time series analysis, event-driven modeling, quantitative analysis and regression analysis.
- Working closely with financial coordinators to perform long- and short-term capacity planning which is used to determine staffing requirements.
- Conducting regularly presentations regarding staff planning and workload situations to all levels of leadership including the president of the company when necessary.
- Data gathering, reporting and presenting.
- Assisting in the mentoring and development of junior WFM resources.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytics-based discipline (Math, IT, Computer Science, Statistics) or Minimum 3 years of relevant WFM experience as a forecast analyst.
- Prior finance/budget experience.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques used to forecast demand and to produce staffing models.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Advanced/Expert MS Office suite user.
- Prior experience with SQL, SAS and/or R a plus.
- Prior experience with contact center telephony software (Cisco, Avaya, Genesys and/or Five9) a plus.
- Proficient with Aspect eWFM a plus.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!