Contract Recruiter #102335
Location : Mount Laurel, NJ
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 28.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 11/09/2019
End Date : 05/09/2020
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
A Contract Recruiter is needed to support the talent acquisition process of a mortgage company located in Mount Laurel, NJ! Agency recruiters are encouraged to apply! This temporary-to-hire position starts at $28.00 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Contract Recruiter include:
- Identifies and submits qualified candidates to hiring managers based on the provided job descriptions.
- Assists with the job requisition/description development process.
- Acquires a thorough understanding of the job requisition/description for desired competencies, skills, and knowledge required of successful applicants.
- Maintains knowledge of how many resumes need to be generated for an open position.
- Identifies and implements sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and utilizing a multitude of resources.
- Collaborates with a recruiting team to screen, test, and qualify applicants through the use of qualifying interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Contract Recruiter include:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3+ years of agency recruiting experience required
- Previous high volume recruiting experience a must!
- High sense of urgency and a "hunter" mentality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!