Data Specialist (Healthcare) #101892
Data Specialists with previous Call Center experience are currently needed for positions in Fort Washington, PA! These long-term temporary positions offer $14 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Data Specialist include:
- Researching the healthcare domain online.
- Placing outbound calls to healthcare practitioners/organizations.
- Applying newly-verified data elements to database records in a software system.
- Providing updates to Healthcare providers (HCP’s) and Healthcare Organizations (HCO’s) data.
- Removing incorrect data elements and records from core database.
- Meeting and maintaining daily performance goals.
- Working full-time hours and working shifts between 8am and 7pm.
Perks of Working with Our Client (for full-time employees):
- Big office, really nice space!
- Gym on-site
- Free lunch every Tuesday
- They do pot-lucks and games
- Feature new employees on TV’s all around the office about them, their hobbies, etc! Great way to be recognized
- Previous call center or customer service experience
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Quick learner with strong data entry and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Windows, Internet-based research, Google apps, MS Office and other office software
- Experience working within healthcare, customer data, life science industries, or market research
- Basic technical computer skills with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- SQL knowledge a plus!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!