E-Learning Graphic Designer #102052
E-Learning Graphic Designer
Seeking an E Learning Graphic Designer in Jacksonville, FL! Our client company is a Leading Major Healthcare Provider that offers services across the United States.
Responsibilities of an E Learning Graphic Designer
- Developing new and maintaining existing learning solutions based upon supporting the instructional design team by using curriculum documents and business strategies
- Working independently and as a team to manage the production of various deliverables from analysis throughout the applicable development stage of the adopted instructional design model.
- Deploying learning solutions with guidance from IT and/or HRIS teams while ensuring emphasis is placed on learner ease of use and access.
- Creating and/or manipulating innovative graphic elements (templates, logos, videography, digital photography, etc.) in curriculum design, internal marketing, and client-facing materials.
- Managing the production of various project deliverables from design phase through delivery including brochures, invitations, PowerPoint templates, CBTs (Web-Based Training), videography, message boards, website navigation icons, etc.
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with distinct creative concepts that can be implemented with quick turnaround.
- Providing client consultation and communicate with senior team members or IT/HRIS team to receive feedback and recommend best practices in support of multimedia within various learning formats (instructor led, virtual learning, m-learning).
- Understanding of various development technologies in use for instructional design and development (i.e. Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, and Articulate), graphic and multimedia development (Adobe Creative Suite, FinalCut), digital hardware, (DSLR camera, video, lighting, audio recording) and delivery platforms (m-learning, WBT, ILT, VILT, webinars, smartphones, tablet, Android, Apple, etc.)
- Implementing, maintaining and providing input to the management team on the multimedia team’s design process and standards that support the instructional design process.
- Taking the initiative to document changes that will improve the design process.
- Demonstrating flexibility during the instructional design process to develop content that promotes project completion within quick turnaround times but still maintains high quality and learning standards.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
Requirements of an E Learning Graphic Designer
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience Graphic Design, Multimedia Communications, Instructional Design
- Proficient in usage of MAC equipment, strong skill in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign, Audition and Premiere Pro), Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in multimedia development and production tools including video production (camera, lighting kit, green screen, audio, pre/post-production, etc.)
- Must have an Understanding of multiple learning platform best practices (CMS, LMS, and mobile devices).
- Knowledge of instructional design methodologies and best practices in implementing visual design to aid in learning process.
- Experience in using industry-recognized graphic design, development, and animation tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Completes projects/development in accelerated timeframes which includes multitasking, prioritizing, and project management
- M-learning development and deployment platforms (Android, tablet, iPhone, etc.)
- Working with all levels of the organization/relationship building/interpersonal skills