Executive Assistant - #110519
Location : Newark, DE
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 60000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/12/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Executive Assistant - Reporting to CFO!
An experienced and professional Executive Assistant (EA) is needed to join our client in Newark, DE! As the EA, you will primarily be responsible for providing daily administrative support to the CFO and other high-level executives of the Company. This direct-hire role offers $60-70k/year based on experience!
Responsibilities of the EA Include:
- Scheduling appointments, meetings and maintaining calendar and day planner.
- Arranging necessary travel and lodging arrangements, including processing registration for conferences and trainings.
- Overseeing the Corporate credit card accounts, including processing enrollments, deletions and changes as necessary, and preparing monthly invoicing for accounts payable processing.
- Distributing the monthly Employee Receivable account from the Accounting Department.
- Supporting Senior Staff Accountant with SEC filings by obtaining necessary signatures and maintaining file of all Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
- Maintaining electronic files regarding all Letters of Credit.
- Filing regulatory documents with the PSC, and other participating parties, such as petitions, briefs, and testimony and data requests.
- Maintaining meeting schedule, preparing agenda, recording minutes and provide follow up for the Disclosure Committee.
- Notarizing corporate documents as necessary.
- Maintaining the Petty Cash drawer, provide reimbursements as requested, complete the reconciliation and submit check request for replenishment as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the EA Include:
- 3-7 Years Experience Supporting High Level Executive roles in business environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree highly preferred
- Prior experience in Accounting, Banking, or Legal preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work onsite
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.