HR Manager (Hybrid) #110104
Location : Salt Lake City, UT (Hybrid)
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 105000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/23/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Human Resources Manager - Hybrid in Salt Lake City, UT or West Coast
An experienced Human Resources Professional is needed to join our client as an HR Manager! As the HR Manager, you will primarily be responsible for delivering HR Consulting Services and supporting leaders who are aligned to business goals. This direct-hire role offers up to $105k/year and opportunities for bonuses!
Responsibilities of the HR Manager Include:
- Focusing on process improvement and adding value to the business and meeting client needs.
- Providing guidance to Leaders for all phases of the Performance and Reward Cycle including Annual Reviews, Calibration, Goal Setting and Reward Planning
- Delivering complex case management guidance on key areas such as disciplinary, performance management, redundancy, and Issues that require local, state, country or region specific interaction
- Managing employee relations, legal compliance and ensuring HR policies meet these requirements in designated country or region
- Identifying key trends and issues arising from data such as exit interviews, turnover reports, etc.
- Supporting the implementation of people strategies and plans through the rollout of HR programs
- Building strong relationships with key Managers within your service lines of responsibility.
- Leading training sessions on a variety of topics including HR initiatives, Policy Implementation and Performance and Reward
- Developing new and/or update current HR policies
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the HR Manager Include:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 2+ Years as HRPB or HR Generalist
- Previous experience in Employee Relations, specifically coaching and consulting with managers.
- Previous experience working with a Global Company preferred
- Strong knowledge of local employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and onsite
- Local to Salt Lake City, UT OR West Coast
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.