HRSS Administrator #107618
Location : REMOTE
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 20.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 08/02/2021
End Date : 08/01/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Human Resources Shared Services Administrator (HRSS)
Multiple job-seekers are needed for a Human Resources Shared Services Administrator are needed to join a reputable mortgage company. As the HRSS Administrator, you will primarily be responsible for providing quality support services to the Flight or Clearance team of escalated Human Resources issues to all employees with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise & timeliness. This REMOTE position offers $20/hr!
Responsibilities of the HRSS Administrator Include:
- Connecting each new hire to the next phase of the onboarding process.
- Completing Employment Verifications.
- Tracking equipment delivers to Remote employees.
- Running various background checks and reviews the returned reports
- Coordinating and facilitating new hire orientation to ensure new hires have attended remote orientation and that appropriate paperwork is complete.
- Reporting employee status updates to the business.
- Ensuring I-9 and all other State and Federal compliance laws and regulations.
- Serving as a weekend contract on a rotational schedule.
- Supporting initiatives and special HR projects as assigned to support the strategic and organizational needs of the Shared Business Service.
- Inputting and updating employee information in the HRIS system to ensure information is maintained for optimal effectiveness.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the HRSS Administrator Include:
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Must exemplify a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness
- 1+ year previous HR experience
- Must be extremely organized and diligent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out! CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.