IT Sr. Security Analyst #101300
Senior IT Security Analyst
A Senior IT Security Analyst is currently needed for a Direct-Hire position in Glen Mills, PA! As the Senior IT Security Analyst, you will collaborate with the entire global IT team and all levels of management to ensure that cyber security services are provided as outlined.
Responsibilities of the IT Security Analyst include:
- Conducting internal, external and third party IT audits/assessments of various perils.
- Identifying gaps through risk assessment and developing mitigation controls.
- Developing new existing technical documentations as well as improve on existing.
- Supporting and working closely with DevOps and QA Teams.
- Attending design and application architectural reviews to establish knowledge and assimilate information of the environment.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Performance rewards
- Vacation and PTO
- Career Development Opportunities
- Global Career Adventures Opportunities
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- CISSP or Associate certification (CISA or CRISC a plus!)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT Security including leading large global projects
- Experience with Cyber Security related software and technologies
- Knowledge of IT Security Management systems and compliance standards as ISO 27000, SOX and PCI.
- Understanding of key security services, such as Internet Content Filtering, Remote Access, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Virus Protection, ADD, Digital Certificates, and PKI.
- Public cloud service knowledge with exposure to SAP HANA S4
- Can travel internationally as needed
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.