Java Developer #101073
A professional and friendly job-seeker is needed for a Java Developer position in Camden, NJ!
Responsibilities of the Java Developer include:
- Coordinating project work with the development and QA testing teams, executing code reviews and providing technical direction to the development team.
- Working with business partners and outside vendors to collect and confirm project business requirements.
- Ensuring work is completed on time and in accordance with our coding standards, conventions, and practices.
- Working independently on long term projects, conduct meetings with stakeholders to see projects through
- Developing web applications, web components, and web services
- Following the complete lifecycle of a project from conception to deployment
- Architecting new projects with the Manager of Application Development
- Following project specifications to complete tasks
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Testing and managing project deployments and production releases.
- Maintaining current knowledge of IT development methodology, architecture design, and technical standards. Leading and mentoring developers
- Communicating with project manager on a frequent basis. Identifying tasks and issues that may have an impact on service levels or schedules. Providing realistic task deliverables estimates.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401k feature with company match
- Company discounts and Bonus programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation (three weeks to start) and Holidays (including floating holidays)
- And more!
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science (Masters degree in Computer Science a plus)
- At least 6 years of overall development and 3 years of enterprise software experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical peers
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithm, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures.
- Core competencies in Java, XML, HTTP, Web Services (REST/SOAP).
- Strong working knowledge of Spring framework.
- Experience building web applications for mobile devices is a plus
- Deep understanding of web services software architecture and design, including security based implementations.
- Experience implementing transaction and management and persistence using lightweight frameworks such as JPA and Hibernate.
- Experience with data modeling and database programming skills (Oracle database and PL/SQL experience a plus).
- Experience with Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, AEM a plus
- Familiarity with infrastructure systems (servers, systems administration, and scripting skills) a plus.
- Understand networks and concepts with the ability to provide requirements to infrastructure team as well as provide troubleshooting assistance.
- Experience with CDN’s a plus.
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.