Legal Administrative Assistant- #109660
Location : Washington, DC
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 49000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/25/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Legal Administrative Assistant
Our client is looking for a diligent job-seeker for the Legal Administrative Assistant position in Washington, DC! As the Legal Administrative Assistant, your primary duty is providing administrative and clerical support for a team of attorneys. This direct-hire position offers $49k-$70k based on experience!
Responsibilities of the Legal Admin Include:
- Maintaining case and client files.
- Processing new business intake and related forms.
- Supporting Co-Office Managing Partner
- Time entry, answering phones and taking messages, scheduling appointments and coordinating meetings; arranging audio and video conferences.
- Processing expense reports, check requests, scanning, copying, word processing, and coordinating incoming/outgoing mail, faxes and emails.
- Arranging travel and preparing travel itineraries.
- Providing legal research, case support and project assistance.
- Developing and maintaining a system/process for tracking matters that require future attention.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Legal Admin Include:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of internship or professional experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional services industry experience a plus.
- Tax or Litigation experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work overtime is required.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.