Loan Closer #102174
Are you looking for a position in the Mortgage field? We are currently seeking several experienced Loan Closers in Altamonte Springs, FL for Direct-Hire positions! This position is paying from $43K to $49K a year based on experience!
Responsibilities of the Loan Closers:
- Coordinating loan closings in compliance with company, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA,VA and industry standard rules and regulations.
- Preparing legal documents and closing packages for Title companies and attorneys.
- Reviewing CD’s, LE’s, Disclosure history and identify compliance violations and over tolerances.
- Reviewing Case Number Assignment, Title Commitments, Insurance Policies, PMI Certification and all loan documents for accuracy.
- Reviewing all files for completeness and accuracy to ensure compliance with underwriting, government, and Investor and company requirements.
- Maintaining open lines of communication with all parties to obtain loan status information.
- Providing timely communications regarding closing status as appropriate.
- Ensuring all loans are closed in strict accordance with all guidelines.
- Understanding and adhering to all existing and/or changes to internal or external guidelines, processes and procedures as soon as they are implemented.
- Responsible for preparing and verifying final figures.
- Coordinating closings with title companies.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
- Amazing Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Disability and Life insurance
- 401K programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid Time Off and Holidays,
- And more!
Requirements of the Loan Closers:
- High school diploma/GED (Bachelor's preferred)
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a loan processor, funder or closer
- Working knowledge of TRID regulations, RESPA 2010, HMDA and Appraisal Independence Requirements (AIR)
- Working experience with Microsoft Office
- Can multitask and work in a fast-paced team environment