Mail Operations Associate - #108158
Location : Kansas City, MO
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 18.25 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 10/18/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Mail Operations Representative
A reliable, organized Mail Operations Representative is needed to provide administrative/clerical services for a financial company located in Kansas City, MO! The Mail Operations Representative will primarily be required to manage incoming mail requests from account owners and advisors. This opportunity offers $18.25/HR!
Responsibilities of the Mail Operations Representative include:
- Provides high-quality service to financial plans via email requests and follows document procedures.
- Completes mail operation functions, such as sorting/opening mail, mail preparation, scanning, and archiving/retrieving documents.
- Protects and secures all client data to ensure against unauthorized access to and/or improper transmission of information that could result in harm to a client.
- Meets and/or exceeds department standards for productivity and quality.
- Reviews financial vouchers ensuring all batches are in good order within proprietary systems.
- Utilizes remote check deposit software to transmit time sensitive checks to the bank.
- Sorts and prepares incoming mail based on plan, transaction type, and documented procedures.
- Scans and archives prepared batches.
- Utilizes document capture and storage applications to process requests.
- Works in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, and team environment to complete tasks.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Mail Operations Representative:
- HS Diploma/GED
- At least 1 year of clerical/mailroom experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to complete time-sensitive tasks in a team environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with attention to detail
- Available to work the hours of either: Monday (3:30 pm to midnight) and Tuesday-Friday (1 pm to 9:30 pm) or Monday-Friday (3:30 pm to midnight)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!