Marketing Communication Specialist #101741
Marketing Communication Specialist
A remote job-seeker that can also travel around the South Florida area is needed for a Marketing Communication Specialist position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Marketing Communication Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for supporting events for their retail centers based on location to execute marketing campaigns and brand recognition to lead people back to the centers. This temp-to-hire position is offering $35/an HR.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Communication Specialist include:
- Being responsible for being out in the field for events, retail centers, etc.
- Collaborating with the art team that develops the strategies – so they need to help execute by coordinating the logistics, staff, materials, etc. needed for the event
- Reporting on results of events, make recommendations
- Handling all activities – managing vendor communication, handling vendor payments, making sure invoices are all met
- Setting up for the sales/agents (no selling), but will be engaging people and interacting with people at the events
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
- Minimum 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Event/Logistical/Planning skills
- Organizational skills
- People person and able to engage with others
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!