Remote Mortgage Loan Closer #104060
Remote Mortgage Loan Closer
Multiple knowledgeable, detail-oriented Mortgage Loan Closers are needed to join a reputable mortgage company! The Mortgage Loan Closer will be responsible for working with brokers to review applicable closing documents, loan disclosures, compliance timelines, and fees associated with the final Closing Disclosures.
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Loan Closer include:
- Ensures files and documents meet company, state, and federal compliance requirements.
- Reviews the Underwriting Department's Terms and Conditions document to ensure all closing conditions are addressed.
- Manages the closing timeline to ensure appropriate file quality and timeliness are provided to clients.
- Communicates with clients on items required, deadlines, and scheduling issues.
- Verifies aspects of the documentation and process including property address, wire information for funding, information on insurance policy, information on the CPL and title commitment, and a fee quote.
- Coordinates with the client and processing team for correction and completion of all required documentation for the Closing Department.
- Files documents and information in the company's computer system accurately and completely. Utilizes checklists and job aides, as necessary.
Requirements of the Mortgage Loan Closer:
- HS Diploma or GED required; Higher Education preferred
- 3-5 years of Retail or Wholesale Closing experience
- Knowledge of Conventional, FHA, USDA loans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Lakewood system
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!