Sales Executive - #110121
Responsibilities of the Sales Executive Include:
- Leveraging the Sales Strategy to identify customers’ needs and present the solution to key stakeholders
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current referral sources to secure referrals to end users.
- Utilizing the all forms of communication, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by Sales management.
- Analyzing the customer needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork, expense reports and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management
- Escalating customer requests or issues urgently when needed.
Requirements of the Sales Executive Include:
- 2+ Years of Strong Sales Experience
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred, HS Diploma/GED Required
- Ability to commute around assigned territory, may be required to travel outside of geographical territory for purposes of attending Conference, training sessions and/or area Zone meetings.
- Strong prior experience in Salesforce
- Familiarity around Payment Systems and ATS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills