Salesforce Administrator #102990
A Salesforce Administrator/Engineer is currently needed for a role in Delaware County, PA. As a Salesforce Administrator/Engineer, you will quickly become an expert at understanding our client’s systems, and leverage Salesforce features to deliver solutions as well as help various teams in drawing the most value from the tool through the creation of processes, APIs as well as other business tools.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Administrator/Engineer include:
- Participate in discoveries with key client stakeholders to outline requirements
- Conduct testing efforts to ensure high-quality deliverables
- Manage users, data, and security
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Build reports, dashboards, and workflows
- Continuing customization and development to fit business needs
- Database de-duping and cleanup
- Development of reports and dashboards.
- Assist with the development and deployment of training and training materials.
- Implement new processes and procedures
- Drive adoption within the sales and service organization of our clients
- Consider how new Salesforce.com releases and enhancements might benefit the organization
Requirements of the Salesforce Administrator:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years with Salesforce in an admin or development capacity, supporting large-scale implementations
- Salesforce Admin (201) certification required
- Advanced Salesforce Admin (301) certification a plus
- Service Cloud certification a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning preferred
- Confident understanding of Salesforce reporting
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to Indeed locations
- Data-driven and analytical to build a case for desired product updates
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- **Please local candidates only and we are unable to offer any sponsorships**
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.