Salesforce Business Analyst #101726
Salesforce Business Analyst
A professional and friendly job-seeker is needed for a Salesforce Business Analyst position in Newark, DE!
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Business Analyst include:
- Working with engineers and architects to ensure accurate information and clear direction is provided to the customer
- Building out and maintaining presentation materials for to assist new customers in gaining familiarity with the platform architecture and integration requirements.
- Assisting in developing testing criteria and procedures for the customer integration.
- Working with Product Development team to capture customer enhancement requests
- Working with for customer support to achieve customer and/or product objectives
- Insuring customers technical questions are be answered timely
- Providing guidance to customers on integration best practices for the platform
- Documenting and reporting technical issues to the engineering team
- Providing feedback from customers to engineering team on technology enhancements
- Maintaining up to date knowledge regarding mortgage industry and technology trends.
- Providing assistance to technical support and sales teams in order to assist customers with detailed product questions.
A minimum of 5 years of Business Analyst experience with Salesforce.com.
Proven ability to design and optimize solutions focused on data quality.
Active Salesforce certifications desired.
Proven track record of successful project execution with agile methodology.
Working knowledge of Jira and ALM tool
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex issues in a concise easy to follow manner is essential.
Proven track record working in a fast-paced and agile team, focused on strong execution.
Quick learner with ability to figure things out with minimal supervision and adjust to changing priorities on the fly.
Sales Cloud experience
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.