Salesforce Pardot Consultant #102205
Pardot Marketing Automation Consultant
A Salesforce professional is currently needed for a Pardot Marketing Automation Consultant position in Media, PA. As the Pardot Marketing Automation Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering high-value marketing solutions based on the analysis of behavioral and profile data while facilitating the adoption of best practices for our clients.
*Remote flexibility available*
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Pardot Marketing Automation Consultant include:
- Work with the internal team, clients and external consultants in planning and executing automated marketing campaigns
- Marketing Campaigns to include:
- Robust Email Marketing Tools.
- Marketing Automation.
- Prospect Tracking & Analytics.
- Lead Scoring & Grading.
- Custom Landing Pages.
- Lead Nurturing Campaigns.
- List Segmentation.
- Social Media Integration.
- Detailed Reporting.
- Meet with internal team to define and articulate business requirements, and build marketing solutions through Pardot and Salesforce.com.
- Create a standard of excellence (best practices) in email and marketing automation, while ensuring adoption for our clients.
- Implement and support front-end technology questions regarding HTML emails, landing pages, etc. from templates while incorporating industry best practices.
- Manage data including segmentation and reporting, testing, cleaning and optimization.
- Develop and execute testing and optimization strategies to improve email metrics.
- Assist marketing clients with customer contact strategies to deepen the customer relationship and increase sales opportunities and then execute on these campaigns.
- Consult with clients on enterprise or departmental level customer experience strategy.
- Recommend appropriate digital technology to support the customer’s needs end-to-end, including hosting and integration with existing technologies (CRM, marketing automation, analytics, etc).
- Manage the delivery of custom solutions, interfaces, and integrations with clients.
- Evaluate requirements and provide solutions for activating and optimizing marketing technologies and E-commerce solutions.
- Support business and technology teams to define, design, architect, implement and operate web platforms and capabilities.
- Understand all facets of the various platforms for both B2B and B2C clients, such as the creation of cross-channel campaigns, implementations of lead scoring, lead nurturing, alerts, routing and notifications, segmentation, personalization, and creation of ROI reporting and key metrics.
Requirements of the Pardot Marketing Automation Consultant:
- BS or BA in Marketing, Computer Science, IS or another related science
- Advanced knowledge of Pardot (Sales Cloud knowledge a huge plus)
- 2+ years of modern marketing or marketing automation experience
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- 3+ years of experience performing analysis and delivering technology solutions
- Experience with SalesForce.com lead management
- Must be able to take a problem-solving approach to business challenges
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and flexible, to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- team player
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver on a deadline