Sr. Internet Communications Specialist #107351
Senior Internet Communications Specialist
A job-seeker is needed for a Sr. Internet Communications Specialist position in Cranbury, NJ! As the Sr. Internet Communications Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for protecting the brand and image by providing strategic communications counsel to ensure the company is well-positioned to key external stakeholders. This temporary position offers $32-36.67/HR!
Responsibilities of the Senior Internet Communications Specialist include:
- Supporting content creation and coordinating logistics for digital communications campaigns
- Conducting media relations efforts when necessary, including writing news releases, pitching media and responding to media requests
- Being accountable for the management of third-party vendor relationships.
- Closely collaborating with Social Media Team to leverage social media channels for brand enhancement, executive visibility, and telling the company's story in a compelling way
- Managing associate communications including office announcements, new hire announcements and the weekly internal newsletter
- Conducting research, maintain media lists
- Facilitate nomination processes for award opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English or a related field
- 5-8 years of directly related experience
- Knowledge and experience with public relations concepts and practices
- Strong skill level with social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!