Supply Chain Assistant - #107515
Location : Wayne, PA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 30.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 07/26/2021
End Date : 07/04/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Supply Chain Assistant
An eager job-seeker with prior ERP experience is needed to join our client! As the Supply Chain Assistant, you will primarily be responsible for providing support to the Supply Chain team by completing designated tasks and planning. This temporary to possible hire opportunity offers $30/hr!
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Assistant Include:
- Complying with all Company Hazardous Waste procedures and local, state and federal regulatory requirements
- Managing substrate supplier open order reports.
- Creating purchase orders for substrate to support company sites.
- Generating forecasts for key materials
- Regulating import and export of raw materials and finished goods to support trade regulation requirements.
- Performing analysis of demand to support S&OP project lead.
- Completing monthly reporting as required
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Supply Chain Assistant Include:
- Prior ERP system experience
- High School Education/GED
- Knowledge of Procurement functions
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!