Tier 2 Help Desk Agent #101414
Tier 2 Help Desk Agent
A friendly and computer savvy job seeker is currently needed for a Help Desk Agent position in Philadelphia, PA! As the Help Desk Agent, you will provide technical support onsite, remotely, over the phone, or via email.
Responsibilities of the Tier 2 Help Desk Agent include:
- Provide support for PC hardware, peripheral devices, network, Microsoft Office 2010-2019, Lotus Notes, and Microsoft SharePoint issues.
- Addressing help desk support tickets in a timely manner and resolving/escalating the ticket.
- Handling PC configuration, and hardware upgrades.
- Managing moves, adds, changes and asset management of network PCs and peripherals.
- Participating in process improvement projects inside the IT Department and across business unites.
- Participating in an on call rotation as needed.
- Maintaining original software and documentation according to current departmental policy.
- Assisting with network and operations in routine network administration and problem resolution.
Requirements of the Tier 2 Help Desk Agent:
- 4 years' experience in computer and peripherals troubleshooting.
- Industry standard certification such as Microsoft, CompTIA a huge plus!.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware, current Microsoft operating systems, and Microsoft Office Suite 2010-2019
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes and Microsoft SharePoint
- Intermediate knowledge of network troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and experience in using help desk ticketing systems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong troubleshooting, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.