Administrative Assistant #101996
Seeking an Administrative Assistant in Jacksonville, FL! Our client company is a Major Healthcare Provider that offers services across the United States. As an Administrative Assistant you will be providing administrative support to the team! This position offers $33 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Providing general administrative support to two Senior Directors and staff
- Coordinating conferences and meetings, maintain calendars and prepare materials such as presentations, spreadsheets and agendas
- Receiving, screening, and handling telephone calls, incoming mail/email, publications and other correspondence, much of which is confidential or sensitive in nature
- Processing monthly time and expense reporting
- Creating and maintaining computer and paper-based filing and organization systems
- Interacting effectively with individuals at all levels within and outside of the Company in a professional and confidential manner
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
Requirements of an Administrative Assistant
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products: (indicate Word, Excel or PowerPoint)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!