Azure Solutions Architect #101276
Azure Solutions Architect
A professional and knowledgeable job-seeker is needed for a Direct-Hire Azure Solutions Architect position in Newtown, PA!
Responsibilities of the Azure Solutions Architect include:
- Applying technical knowledge and insights to create a modernization roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs
- Ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, orchestrating key resources and infusing key infrastructure technologies (e.g. Windows and Linux IaaS, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, etc.)
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders and IT decision makers to promote cloud technology.
- Working with Business team and understand the roadmap and plan for future releases.
- Developing scripts and policies to improve administration, security, and maintenance.
- Designing, standardizing, and encouraging the use of templates for deployment.
- Developing system operations and administration procedures.
- Working closely with the network infrastructure team to provide support, troubleshooting and maintenance of the network environment.
- Participating on project teams to deliver shared cloud solutions and components according to requirements and timelines.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health and Dental benefits
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (accrues after 2 years!)
- Onsite gym
- Educational Assistance
- 403b Plan
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 years' experience in Infrastructure and Operations with 2+ years of applied experience in cloud network infrastructure in Azure.
- Extensive knowledge of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, PaaS, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as a code technologies), breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends required
- 5 years' experience with technical infrastructure design methodologies and datacenter architectures and automation
- Experience building a cloud governance plan, setting best cloud practices and procedures.
- Strong background in enterprise & technical architecture design
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of Scrum or Agile development and Devops team initiatives
- Innovative problem solving, design and testing skills
- Azure Solution Architect certification (AZ 300) desirable, but not required
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.