Benefits Associate #101243
Looking for a meaningful job where the work you do truly makes a difference in people’s lives every day? We are currently seeking Benefit Associates for a position in Plymouth Meeting, PA! As the Benefits Associate, you will primarily be responsible for providing guidance and direction to our members regarding their benefit plans. This temp-to-hire position is offering $15.40/hr.
Responsibilities of the Benefit Associates include:
- Interfacing with internal and external resources to provide guidance and direction regarding benefit plan options, cost factors and detailed benefit review
- Answering incoming calls and respond to benefit inquires
- Placing outbound follow-up calls for issues that cannot be resolved during the initial call
- Providing benefit information to members, about questions and concerns about benefit options. Help members compare and contrast benefits during open enrollment, or client new hires, and members experiencing a change of status
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- A fitness facility (with yoga classes!)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness programs
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with Company match
- And more!
- High School Degree/GED (associate degree with major course work in business administration, public health, healthcare management, or related field preferred)
- Minimum one-year customer service, healthcare, or employee benefits experience
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the following is preferred: COBRA, Medicare A, B, MediGap, Supplement plans, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D plans, High deductible health plans including Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs) and Health Saving Accounts (HSAs), Flex Spending Accounts (FSA), including limited FSAs, Coordination of benefits and which plan is primary - simple cases (commercial plans, Medicare plans), Summary Plan Documents (SPDs) and Certificates of Coverage (COCs), Government programs, resources and legislation and mandates including but not limited to Affordable Care Act, FMLA, Medicaid, CHIP, Group Health Plans (fully insured and self-insured), Pharmacy benefits including injectable medications, Individual Health Plans and Marketplace/Exchanges plans
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!