Benefits CSR (Remote) - #110349
Benefits CSR - Fully Remote!
Multiple job-seekers with knowledge of Employee Benefit Plans are needed for a Benefits CSR position! As the Benefits CSR, you will primarily be responsible for providing knowledge about health insurance and benefit plans. This is a REMOTE POSITION offers $15-20/HR based on experience!
Responsibilities of the Benefits CSR Include:
- Interfacing with internal and external resources to provide guidance and direction regarding benefit plan options, cost factors and detailed benefit review
- Answering incoming calls and respond to benefit inquires
- Placing outbound follow-up calls for issues that cannot be resolved during the initial call
- Providing benefit information to members, about questions and concerns about benefit options. Help members compare and contrast benefits during open enrollment, or client new hires, and members experiencing a change of status
- High School Degree/GED (Associate/Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 1-4 years experience in Call Center Open Enrollment
- Knowledge of COBRA, Medicare, FSA's, SPD's, etc.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic Knowledge of MS Word and Excel required
- Ability to work remotely (high speed internet)