Benefits Specialist (REMOTE)- #110692
Member Plan Specialists (Remote)
Multiple Call Center professionals are needed for the remote Member Plan Specialist Position. As the Member Plan Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for assisting members or providers with health plan solutions. This temporary, to possible hire, position offers $20-$23/ HR based on experience!
Responsibilities of the Member Plan Specialist Include:
- Respond to client communications, concerns, follow-up, and inquiries efficiently to ensure highest level of satisfaction and work closely with our Client Services team to assure customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the go-to resource for CRMs on client's product and process knowledge and collaborate with team mates to help them the deliver best possible service experience for the client.
- Understand product and program guidelines and working to educate CRMs and customers on the capabilities of and best practices for client.
- Serve as the liaison to the support organization for client knowledge, and for appropriately managing escalations.
- Guide and support the member through the balance bill defense process while working closely with our client, Client Services, our legal team and external stakeholders to facilitate timely issue resolution and ensure a positive member experience.
- Manage assigned member caseload via high-touch advocacy model with a focus on elevating the member experience and promoting engagement.
- Interaction with all internal teams to assist in overall customer satisfaction and partner with the CRM team and the client to identify success criteria and create action plans to achieve desired results.
- Handle and coordinate elevated internal and external member issue resolution with confidence and a sense of urgency. Act as point person for member inquiries, issues and concerns. Direct, quarterback and ensure timely issue resolution and remediation
Requirements of the Patient Provider Call Center Rep Include:
- 2+ years of experience in service-based environment supporting healthcare members or providers with claims, insurance, medical, healthcare, benefits, or relevant health plan items - REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or GED
- Someone who is empathetic, patient, and understanding is extremely important
- Knowledge of Medical Benefits packages and terminology
- Ability to follow HIPAA Regulations and proven integrity/confidentiality is A MUST!
- A quiet environment to effectively work remotely and handle highly sensitive conversations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High Speed Internet
Full Benefit Package Offered Once Perm:
- 100% Employee paid medical benefits including, medical, vision and dental
- Start off with 20 days PTO
- 401k Company Contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Company paid Short & Long term Disability plus Life Insurance
- Continuous Professional Development
- Diversity & Inclusion Council
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.