Billing Liaison #99798
We are recruiting for a business and accounting savvy Billing Liaison! Our client has an entry-level position in Philadelphia, PA! This temporary position offers $21 an hour.
Our client company is a services company that focuses on helping people become self-sufficient. They provide individuals in the local community, whether they face physical, developmental, and emotional challenges or unemployment/underemployment, with resources and opportunities to better their lives.
Responsibilities of the Billing Liaison include:
- Maintaining weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Ensuring all billing related services are completed in an efficient, timely, accurate matter
- Retrieving/reporting data issues and communicating these to directors
- Developing solutions to billing issues.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health Insurance and a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Free lunch/snacks
- Gym memberships
- And performance bonuses!
- Associate degree in Accounting, Business, or a similar field of study
- Minimum 1 year' experience related to accounting, accounts receivable, or billing
- Knowledge of basic business math, finance, and accounting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) preferred
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!