Business Data Analyst #101380
Business Data Analyst
A Business Data Analyst is currently needed for a Direct-Hire position in Newtown, PA. As the Business Data Analyst, you will be responsible for working with S&I management and team members to establish data needs and priorities, among other duties.
Responsibilities of the Business Data Analyst include:
- Aligning values and behaviors with customer centricity operating model and School & Institutions (S&I) guiding principles.
- Engaging with Learning Management System (LMS) school learners and supports their needs.
- Collaborating with management and team members to establish S&I data needs and priorities.
- Facilitating the process of identifying data/metrics needs, capturing the vision for metrics/dashboarding needs, and executing the vision across all boundaries within S&I Institutions.
- Managing data, such as creation, updates, and deletion for established S&I metrics and dashboards.
- Making and managing customer relationship updates to the CRM system.
- Pulling, analyzing, and distributing key performance and success metrics to management and team members (performance metrics, call and incident tracking metrics, SLA’s, CRM reporting, etc.).
- Interpreting data, analyzing results, and providing data reporting to S&I leadership and team members.
- Acquiring data from designated data sources and maintains data repositories and metrics scorecards.
- Providing recommendations for improvement areas.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health and Dental benefits
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (accrues after 2 years!)
- Onsite gym
- Educational Assistance
- 403b Plan
Requirements of the Business Data Analyst:
Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, or related field and/or equivalent experience/training.
Minimum 4 years' experience as a business data analyst, data analyst, or business data analytics
Strong attention to detail
Strong problem-solving, math, critical thinking, organizational, and analytical skills
Experience with data models and reporting packages a plus.
Ability to analyze large datasets and write comprehensive reports summarizing data insights, trends and recommended actions
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
Ability to monitor and coordinate several projects simultaneously.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and the ability to write comprehensive reports
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. #LI-MP1