Business Systems Analyst #99587
A self-motivated Business Analyst with a great understanding of technology specific to insurance is currently needed for a Direct-Hire role in Philadelphia PA! This position offers an annual salary that ranges from $75K to $85K, which is determined by skill and experience.
Our client company provides technological solutions to insurance-related companies and always strives to maintain customer confidence and satisfaction.
Responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst include:
- Analyzing client's business functions in order to develop new or modified information processing systems.
- Consulting with clients, business unit management, systems analysts, and programmers on the business needs and objectives in order to design and develop tailored automated business systems.
- Writing and maintaining functional specifications for new or modified business systems, tracking and documenting those changes.
- Developing, coordinating, and implementing plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing.
- Creating/assisting others in the writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures.
- Assisting other BAs on complex and more difficult assignments.
- Creating As-Is-To-Be documentation (using Vizio).
- Preparing time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Taking on other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree, at least one year of related experience/training, OR an equivalent
Minimum 4 years of professional experience in similar role with a minimum 1 year of leadership responsibility
Excellent communications (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
Experience using Microsoft products such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Has reliable transportation and is able to travel when needed
Experience with agile software development life cycle and project management life cycle preferred
IIBA – CBAP Certification a huge plus!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!