Business Systems Analyst - Infrastructure #107425
100% Remote if living in:
PA, NJ, FL, AZ, MI, TX, DE, NH, DC, NV, MN, MD, NY, KY or GA
Our client is growing! They are an innovative, global, ecommerce and platform-as a-service organization that is transforming the way payments are secured and processed. Our client is a leader across the globe in several industries including retail, hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment, foodservice, education, healthcare and financial services. Our client’s innovative solutions across areas including payments, security, identity and data analytics are available on all popular ecommerce avenues in-stores, online and from your mobile devices. They are supported by rapid API adoption which enhances performance. Our client’s platform operated on a single technology stack allowing for the ability to scale globally.
This is a DIRECT HIRE Role! In the role of Business Systems Analyst, you will become a high-level expert on the platforms and offerings and be able to fill in gaps on the fly and bring back specifics for the engineering and product teams to answer.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Management, MIS, or related discipline
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, somewhat unstructured, and entrepreneurial environment
- Capable of understanding client issues and requests, then translating them into an appropriate solution
- Self-starter, strong management presence, quick learner
- Possess an eagerness to learn the details of the platform and services we provide, both technically (how they work) and from a merchant’s perspective (how they are used)
- MS Project, MS Office, MS Visio
- Agile tools, such as Jira, Rally, VersionOne
- Experience delivering software development and infrastructure related IT projects across multi-faceted teams
- Demonstrated strong leadership, decision making, risk management, and problem solving skills and experience
- Interfacing with external and internal stake holders and SME’s, and C-level personnel
- Delivered projects using various software development methodologies, including Waterfall, and Agile SCRUM
- Experience translating business process and requirements into deliverables. You will be asked to conduct “JAD” sessions with clients to help guide and drive requirements definitions.
- Experience within the payments and/or financial services industry a plus
The ideal candidate will enjoy and thrive working in a fast paced, growth-oriented environment. Candidates who excel in a forward thinking, casual work environment would enjoy working within this atmosphere.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!