Cantonese and Mandarin Bilingual Licensed Insurance Agent #101439
Cantonese and Mandarin Bilingual Customer Service Representatives
Calling all Cantonese and Mandarin Bilingual Customer Service Representatives! Our client company is a major Nationwide Health Care Provider! As a Customer Service Representative, you will be assisting members with insurance options for open enrollment!
This is a remote, work from home position! Our client company will provide the laptop and systems, the only requirement needed is internet and a home phone!
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative include:
- Selling health insurance products to members under and over ages 65
- Providing great customer service and ensuring the customers’ needs are being heard and met
- Explaining the health insurance plans and recommendations on products and plans
- Advising customers of eligibility and following department and federal guidelines
- Assisting customers with application processes
- Reviewing product fulfillment to customers
- Taking 90% inbound calls and 10% outbound
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees)
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
Requirements of a Customer Service Representative
- Must be bilingual in Cantonese or Mandarin
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be willing to complete your Florida Health and Life Insurance License while in training
- Comfortable with a fast-paced call center environment
- Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities. Great communication skills – oral and written
- 100% adherence to assigned schedule during the open enrollment season
- Flexibility to work 8 hour shifts within the operating hours of Monday through Sunday from 8:00am to 9:00pm (or as business demands) during open enrollment (October – December). All shifts will include evenings, nights and/or weekends.