CloudCraze Developer #102227
A CloudCraze Developer with years of Salesforce experience is needed for a position in Newark, DE.
Responsibilities of the CloudCraze Developer include:
- Developing custom APEX Triggers and Code, Lightning Components, Visualforce pages, and Canvas Apps as necessary.
- Working with Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Configuring native and custom objects
- Configuring of Workflow, Processes, and Flows
- Configuring Lightning Apps, Lightning Home, App, Record pages, and Console Apps.
- Configuring reporting and dashboards in both Salesforce native reporting and Einstein Analytics.
- Configuring and developing supporting data loads and associated data cleanup.
- Mapping and configuration of automated deployment process for complex Salesforce deployments.
- Extracting data from Salesforce and/or CIA Datamart.
- Re-importing to restructured account structures.
Requirements of the CloudCraze Developer:
- Working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications
- At least 3 years of SFDC development experience
- Experience in Lightning Design System and lightning development (minimum 1 year)
- Hands-on development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers, etc.
- Thorough understanding of configuration options
- Cloudcraze experience preferred
- Experience with Security setting across the organization using Roles, Sharing settings, Profiles & Permission sets