Collections Representative #99943
Entry-level job-seekers apply here! A Collections Representative is currently needed for a position in Jacksonville, FL! This temporary-to-hire position offers $17 an hour!
Our client company is Florida-based law firm that specializes in collections, foreclosure, and bankruptcy. They have been operating since the 1980s and are entirely focused on compliance and delivering excellent services.
Responsibilities of the Collections Representative include:
- Using multiple tools (company account management system, outside data sources) to collect on accounts.
- Understanding account activity notes, imaged documents, and other sources of information needed for determining account status.
- Reviewing credit reports.
- Communicating directly with attorneys.
- Contacting debtors directly to obtain information and secure and accept payments.
- Negotiating payment arrangements.
- Securing consent final judgments and stipulations.
- Performing light skip tracing on files containing inaccurate contact information.
- Performing other duties as assigned
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Disability and Life insurance
- 401K program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- High School diploma/GED (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!