Community Portfolio Manager #100028
Two experienced, self-motivated portfolio managers are for Direct-Hire Community Portfolio Manager positions in Augustine, FL! These positions start at annual salary of $45K, but can increase depending on experience!
Our client company is a property management firm based in Florida. They have been providing their high-quality services for over 25 years as well as benefiting the surrounding Florida area.
Responsibilities of the Community Portfolio Manager include:
- Implementing the directives of Condo and Homeowner boards.
- Providing administrative services for the maintenance and operations of the community.
- Working full-time hours, Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees);
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Medical benefits package
- 401K plan
- Great Vacation time and Paid holidays
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Licensed Community Association Manager in the state of Florida
- Minimum 3 years of HOA/Condo experience
- Experience managing multiple association budgets, project management, service and contractor bids, and conducting association meetings
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong prioritizing, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!