Compliance & Audit Specialist #110501
Location : Wilmington, DE
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 50000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/11/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Compliance & Audit Specialist
A job-seeker is needed for a Compliance/Audit Specialist position in Wilmington, DE! As the Compliance Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for assisting in the execution of compliance audit plans. This direct hire opportunity offers $50k annually!
Responsibilities of the Compliance Specialist Include:
- Under the supervision of the Chief Risk Officer, perform assigned compliance testing and monitoring projects
- Reviewing applicable laws and regulations to gain an understanding of the bank policies and procedures that apply.
- Following written audit programs to document the testing and monitoring performed while maintaining appropriate source documentation and work papers.
- Discussing observations and recommendations with personnel.
- Working with Management to ensure that the implementation of any corrective action is completed in a timely manner.
- Researching and answering compliance inquiries posed by personnel or third parties.
- Assisting in internal and external audits and regulatory examinations.
- Working with personnel to implement any required corrective action.
- Working with management and staff to implement new, and/or changed products, services, or system conversions.
- Providing compliance guidance for these activities and attending committee and other meetings to remain informed.
- Assisting in the completion of other assigned projects, or duties, as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journal, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Excel.
- ABA’s Regulatory Compliance Manager certification (or alternative) is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.