Customer Service Representative #101911
Location : Columbia, MD
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 15.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 10/16/2019
End Date : 12/29/2019
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Customer Service Representative
Contemporary Staffing has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative in Columbia, MD. This is a full-time, temp to hire position. In order to be considered for this position candidates must have previous call center experience.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Answer incoming customer calls.
- Identify what are the customer’s needs and then route them to the appropriate department.
- Make outbound calls but could receive an inbound call in between outbound calls.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Work history of at least 4 years
- Mortgage, Banking, Financial, industry experience preferred
- Telemarketing, Collections, Timeshare, Cold calling phone sales experience preferred
- Will consider retail background that included sales goals (3 years' experience), but only if they have that in combination with some inbound/ outbound call center experience for at least 1 year
- Strong computer skills and able to fully understand and navigate Lead Management Systems
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!