Customer Support Specialist #99925
THREE friendly, helpful, and computer savvy candidates are needed for Customer Support Specialist positions in Rockville, MD! As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for helping customers with basic technical issues via phone and resolving their computer or software issues. These temporary-to-hire positions offer $20 an hour!
Our client company provides help and support to those navigating the real estate industry! Their listing system empowers not only real estate professionals and brokers, but consumers as well! By making their services easy and accessible, they are able to provide solutions that have long been neglected in the industry.
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Specialists include:
- Answering incoming calls and helping customers with their questions and concerns.
- Documents all resolutions for customers’ calls for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Researching and analyzing data to address operational challenges and customer service needs and issues.
- Instructing customers on how to use company equipment or software.
- Diagnosing system hardware, software, and operator problems.
- Recommending and performing minor remedial actions to address problems based on knowledge of system operation.
- Helping customers determine if their problem is caused by hardware (such as modem, printer, cables or telephone).
- Partnering with other associates to research problems and find solutions.
- Assisting customers in refreshing damaged files required to run company software.
- Providing customers with quick and accurate responses.
- Dealing with problems, involving many variables, in different situations as needed.
- Performing other office or technical support tasks.
High School diploma/GED (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
Minimum 3 years’ call center/help desk experience
Very computer savvy and able to help customers with technical issues
Remains calm in challenging/stressful situations
Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Completing necessary training
Pass a background check
Excellent verbal (and written) communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!