Data Analyst #101771
A professional and detail-oriented job-seeker is needed for a Data Analyst position in Marlton, NJ!
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst include:
- Interpreting data, analyzing results, and providing ongoing reports.
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Understanding the business context and requirements and applying them as a basis for the utilization and analysis of data.
- Gaining a deep understanding of the data model, critical data entities and data elements in the data warehouse, data marts, and related databases.
- Developing and implementing data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems
- Working with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics. Graduate degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience as a data analyst.
- Expertise in data models, data modelling and ER modelling.
- Ability to understand the business context and underlying processes, and to correlate them to the data.
- Deep knowledge and experience with data retrieval and manipulation with SQL queries.
- Experience with reporting packages (e.g. Qlik, Tableau) and statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability in requirements gathering, report writing and presenting findings.
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
#LI - DR1