Data Entry Clerk #101319
Data Entry Clerk
A friendly, detail-oriented job-seekers is needed for a Data Entry Clerk position in Mount Laurel, NJ! This temporary position offers $14.50 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk include:
- Compiling, sorting, and verifying the accuracy of data.
- Locating and correcting data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
- Reading source documents (canceled checks, sales reports, bills) and entering data in specific data fields or other appropriate locations.
- Tagging documents and creating closing documents
- Comparing data with source documents or re-entering data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintaining logs of activities and completed work.
- Working between Tuesday and Saturday (Tuesday - 10:30 am -7:00 pm; Wednesday - 10:30 am -7:00 pm; Thursday - 11:00 am - 8:00 pm; Friday - 11:00 am - 8:00 pm; Saturday - 8:30 am - 3:00 pm).
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Friendly, welcoming atmosphere
- Incentive programs
- Regular coaching and feedback
- Access to on-the-job training and a variety of tools and resources
- eLearning courses
- Classroom-based training/workshops
- And more!
- High school diploma/GED
- Experience not necessary but preferred!
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel) and Data Entry skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Quick learner who can adapt well to business practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- PeopleSoft experience preferred
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!