Director of Treasury #101451
Director of Treasury
Seeking a Director of Treasury for the corporate headquarters in Exton, PA!! This individual will lead the treasury functions, including Balance Sheet Management, Funds Transfer Pricing, and Liquidity Portfolio Management.
Responsibilities of the Director of Treasury include:
- Provide recommendations to business lines (e.g. asset/liability mix, pricing, etc.) to achieve desired balance sheet position
- Enhance Net Interest Margin and Interest Rate Risk (IRR) management. Effectively challenge assumptions, methods/models, and stress scenarios to create proactive action plans to position balance sheet. Collaborate with FP&A group for budgeting and forecasting
- Setup a derivatives program and manage programmatic issuances
- Lead the enhancement of Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) framework.
- Liquidity management through short- and medium-term cash forecast. Monitor and report on all internal and external policy guidelines and limits. Manage overnight, and term borrowings with FHLB. Manage wholesale sources of funding based on balance sheet position and rate opportunities.
- Monitor and manage the investment portfolio including securities and loans. Stay abreast with macroeconomic activity and capital markets to proactively take opportunistic actions.
- Manage periodic reporting of actuals, variance analyses to budgeted or forecasted metrics, monitoring of KPIs, KRIs, and Early Warning Indicators. Prepare ALM committee reports and presentations
- Monitor and manage risk within Treasury functions. Manage all relevant governance for policy limits, reporting and escalation to senior management, committee, and the Board of Directors
- Lead and motivate staff to maximize productivity and performance, assign accountability and provide developmental feedback, recommend opportunities for individual professional growth and development
Requirements of the Director of Treasury:
- BS degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Accounting, or quantitative fields
- 6+ year progressive experience in the treasury functions at a financial services institution
- Experience managing funds transfer pricing framework
- Minimum of 3 years people management experience.
- Knowledge of finance, economic and accounting concepts, techniques, and principles.
- MBA, CFA, or Advanced studies in finance preferred
- Experience with interest rate risk management, liquidity and funding, or fixed income security/loan investments preferred
- M&A experience preferred
- ALM software preferred