Escrow Assistant (Title Processor) #104190
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 55000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/21/2020
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Eager job-seekers are needed for an Escrow Assistant role in Jenkintown, PA! As the Escrow Assistant, you will primarily be responsible for reviewing Commitments when received from underwriter to determine clearing issues. This is a full time, direct hire position offering a starting salary of $45k/year!
Responsibilities of the Escrow Assistant Include:
- Sending Commitments (along with CPL, Tax Certification and wiring instructions) to lenders, attorneys, agents, buyers and sellers.
- Requesting over-limit approval.
- Ordering S/W Certifications, payoffs, corporation lien certificates, domestic relations, patriot search, bankruptcy search.
- Communicating with sellers for requirements on title such as LLC docs; Operating Agreements; estate requirements, any items required to clear title.
- Preparing sellers documents, deeds, affidavits, 1099, letters of authorization, etc. Sending out if sellers package is required.
- Following up on deed package and reviewing prior to closing for complete execution and proper form.
- Reviewing POA for proper form and language.
- Preparing CD/HUD and sending to Lender and other parties.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Escrow Assistant Include:
- 1-2 years of experience in Title Processing
- High School Diploma/GED
- Adapt with changing technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!