Executive Assistant #102074
A job-seeker is needed for a Executive Assistant position in Bryn Mawr, PA! As the Executive Assistant, you will primarily be responsible for working under the general direction of the Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, as well as assist under the direction of the Executive Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development. This temp-to-hire position is offering $30/hr.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include:
- Maintaining the executives’ calendars of appointments managing and prioritizing multiple layers of internal and external scheduling needs.
- Performing broad range of administrative details of highly confidential nature on regular basis, requiring initiative and judgment to make independent decisions for which probable errors may have moderate effect on costs.
- Producing correspondence and reports from rough drafts, editing grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed. Proof-reads board reports, slide decks, bid letters, and similar documents.
- Establishing, maintaining, and when necessary, revising supervisors’ files.
- Screening telephone calls and visitors, ascertaining who can be redirected to subordinate management. Providing information to callers, including officers and key external sources, which requires comprehensive knowledge of company policies, practices, and operations.
- Preparing variety of highly confidential, specialized, and recurrent reports and slide decks, such as financial data, summaries on proposed acquisitions, salary recommendations, etc.
- Opening and reviewing all mail directed to manager. Composing responses to routine inquiries, delegates items to subordinate managers, and forwards appropriate items to the Sr. Officers and/or Board Members. Prioritizing emails for review/action by supervisors. Filing emails as appropriate.
- Following up on all assignments delegated to subordinate managers as to status, completion, etc.
- Coordinating travel for supervisors and their teams, when necessary. Processes p-card/expense reports and company car mileage reporting.
- Organizing meetings with internal and external participants, handles logistics, orders meals, etc.
- Tracking news sources for articles related to acquisition opportunities.
- May assign work to one or two other administrative employees to assist with routine duties.
- Performing other tasks or duties as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- And more!
- High School diploma/GED (Associates or bachelor’s degree a plus)
- At least 3 years of administrative secretarial experience
- Excellent computer skills including a high level of proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, with PowerPoint skills being required.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Great attention to detail
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!