Human Resources Assistant #101284
An HR Assistant is needed for a 3-6 month contract position with full-time hours in Westampton, NJ! The HR Assistant is responsible for several daily and on-going tasks within the Human Resources Department, which based on experience, will include tracking employee attendance through ADP, monitoring temporary employees, processing short-term disability and FMLA requests, maintaining workers comp cases, assisting with general office requests, etc.
Responsibilities of the HR Administrator include:
- Monitor, track, schedule, and end temporary employee assignments manually and using timeclocks
- Coordinate with temporary employment agencies for payroll reporting
- Connect with temporary agency representatives to communicate any issues, needs, concerns, etc.
- Act as a liaison between the temporary agencies and employees
- Monitor and report daily attendance w/in ADP
- Produce and maintain all weekly attendance records to summarize unscheduled absences, tardiness, PTO usage
- Maintain all YTD attendance records for fulltime employees, including scheduled and requested time off
- Distribute the upcoming weeks’ attendance schedule
- Assist with writing corrective action plans and disciplinary reports pertaining to attendance violations
- Utilize ADP WorkForce Now to maintain timecards, attendance records, PTO accruals, etc.
- Enter scheduled time off, notes, and various attendance issues into ADP
- Assist the Human Resources Manager with maintaining, adjusting, and reviewing daily and weekly records
- Provide assistance to Supervisors and Managers related to the ADP Portal
- Assist employees with ADP troubleshooting and entering requests
- Work with Managers to update reporting requirements
- Assist with modifying personnel records within ADP as needed
- Meet with employees to discuss LOA requests
- Prepare and review LOA paperwork with employees as it pertains to the leave (FMLA vs. disability vs. work comp)
- Track benefit payments
- Maintain LOA log
- Report work comp claims
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Ability to work as a team, as well as a leader
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and follow-up skills required
- Intermediate/proficient or higher in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ADP experience is required
- Bilingual is preferred
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!