Human Resources Business Partner #108017
Location : Tampa, FL
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 65000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/20/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Human Resources Business Partner
Seeking an HR professional for a Human Resources Business Partner role in Tampa, FL. In this role, you will primarily be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating human resources activities. This Direct-Hire role offers $65-70k annually!
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner Include:
- Lead the development and implementation of HR retail strategy anticipating complex issues, challenges, and opportunities, and ensuring successful integration with overall HR Business Strategy.
- Help to develop policies and take responsibility for creating underlying procedures
- Be a business partner to senior managers
- Develop and use a wide range of HR data to diagnose underlying causes of key business issues
- Manage and report on the performance of the team and take appropriate corrective action where necessary to ensure the achievement of team/personal objectives
Required Qualifications :
- University / Post Graduate (Master's Degree)
- HR certification preferred
- Diverse HR background
- 5-10 years of substantial HR work experience
- 5+ years in a retail environment
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!