IT Project Manager #99426
A productive and proactive job-seeker is needed for a Direct-Hire IT Project Manager role in Lancaster, PA!
Our client company offers hosting and web services plus they are a comprehensive managed services company. Implementations and consulting with local clients round out this great company!
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Providing stellar customer service to existing and prospective customers.
- Inputting and updating data in the CRM, especially in regard to tickets.
- Attending collaboration meetings and relevant seminars as directed by management.
- Attending weekly tech and project meetings to deliver updates.
- Coordinating and scheduling projects, site visits, and service calls.
- Prepare necessary folder/binders/tools/parts for the project resources
- Manage quality, scope, and timeline of projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress/deliverables.
- Managing and supporting project resources, project risks, and issues.
- Keeping in regular contact with clients.
- Documenting important, end-user identification information (name, department, contact information, the issue, etc.).
- Assisting in agreement and project onboarding (visits, documentation, scheduling, communication) as directed by management.
- Cross-training of monitoring equipment and supporting intakes as directed by management.
- Cross Training of Installation/Removal of vigilance agents from client’s equipment as directed by management.
- Performing other related tasks as necessary.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical coverage with company contribution
- Competitive salaries
- 401K plan and simple IRA
- Vacation time and Holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Performance bonuses
- Company social events
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a project manager
- Excellent leadership, critical-thinking, and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and customer skills
- Competency with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Flexible and adaptable to business needs
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!