IT Support Technician #99424
A motivated and solution-focused IT Professional with experience in IT direct customer support is needed for a Direct-Hire IT Support Technician position in Lancaster, PA!
Our client company serves their clients in an ethical manner by developing a game-plan for their success and leads them through education. They are experts in developing detailed and precise plans for clients that provides stability, increases productivity, and promotes growth!
As the IT Support Technician, you will primarily be responsible for monitoring the operational support systems to proactively identify service impacting events relating to IT, network, and facility conditions.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Technicians include:
- Communicating in a professional and timely manner.
- Delivering services in compliance with all Service Legal Agreement contracts.
- Managing user profiles, resolve file permissions, and file access issues.
- Assisting with basic usage of general applications and operating systems.
- Performing backup repair and malware/virus remediation.
- Communicating issues to the appropriate engineering teams within the company or vendors as needed.
- Creating and editing client focused operating procedures as new information is created and used.
- Resolving business client’s challenges or issues.
- Completing other projects or assignments as needed.
- Travelling locally (25-75%) to clients.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
Full-time employees may also enjoy other benefits that they offer, including:
- Medical coverage- company contributes 50% of premium
- Competitive salaries
- 401K plan and simple IRA
- Vacation time and Holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Performance bonuses
- Company social events
- Minimum 2 years of related IT direct customer support experience (or similar IT experience)
- Minimum 2 years troubleshooting technical issues on desktop PCs and Macs via remote applications.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of TCP.IP, routing, switching, subnetting, etc.
- Experience in user admin in MS Exchange
- Experience with CompTIA Network+, MCSA: Windows Server or MCTs: MS Exchange
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!